(as of Jul 01,2020 07:40:33 UTC – Details)
TACKLIFE -The Latest Dual-Range NCV Tester With High- Definition LCD Display
Various Features of TACKLIFE VT02 Voltage Tester
✓Safety Factor Certification:CAT.III 1000V CAT.IV 600V；CE
– What does CAT level mean to users?
It means a commitment to the personal safety of customers!
Voltage values behind CAT indicate the upper limit of their ability to be subjected to voltage shocks.
– Static electricity on the human body can also cause the response of the tester,because it’s sensitive enough to ensure the safety of customers.
✓High-definition LCD display
✓Identification of Live/Null Wire
✓Portable Pencil Hook
✓White LED Flashlight – Energy Saving, Convenient
✓High and Low Voltage Signal Indicator
✓Buzzer Alarm – Loud and Sensitive
✓Good Sensitivity of NCV Sensor
Acousto-optic Discrimination of Live or Null Wire
Live Wire Testing
When the sensor end of the measuring pen is close to the object to be measured, the fast-paced buzzer alarms with its red indicator flashing quickly, and the LCD shows red light, indicating that the tested line is a LIVE WIRE
Null Wire Testing
When the sensor end is close to the object to be measured, the slow-paced buzzer alarms with its red indicator flashing slowly, and the LCD shows green light, indicating that the tested line is a Null Wire
Tacklife VT02 is an improved version which retains only two buttons, making it EASY to use. – Press the power button for 2 seconds to switch it on, and press the same button once to switch it off.
High-Definition LCD Screen
– When testing the voltage, the brightness bar on the high-definition LCD screen will tell you the voltage intensity; The screen will light up in red/green to distinguish the Live/Null Wire
– High/low sensitivity:When first turned on, the tester is in low sensitivity mode(48-1000V) by default. Press and hold the Sensitivity/LED button until the LED light is turned on, and then press the same button again to make the “S” button light up, the high sensitivity(12-1000V) was chosen.
Safe Non-Contact Voltage Probe
– The electricity can be measured without touching the measured object, which greatly helps your safe use, then indoor wiring and wiring detection is no longer a concern for you.Moreover, the sensitivity of NCV probe is high enough and the response of measuring electricity is very fast.
– Note: Please do not use the tester to test a bulb exists in a closed circuit, because there is no leakage of current nearby, the electric field is very weak, and then the electricity can not be detected.
Bright LED Flashlight
– When the circuit in your house suddenly goes wrong at night and it’s dark all around, this pen with a bright LED light installed on the probe will be your most helpful friend at that time. – Under dark conditions, you can press and hold the sensitivity / flashlight button for more than 2 seconds to turn on/turn off the LED Flashlight, and then you can quickly use it to look for the problems in the circuit. LED flashlight saves power and provide convenience.
Portable Pencil Hook
– Convenient and friendly design. For it’s weight or overall design, this pen is as easy to carry as a regular pen. The design of the pencil holder enables you to carry the pen anywhere you want. You can take it away directly in your pocket after use, without occupying much space
▲Please install the battery correctly and pay attention to the positive and negative electrodes. Error installation will make the voltage tester pen unable to work normally.
Measurement category CAT III/CAT.IV, a method of classification by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) of live electric circuits used in measurement and testing of installations and equipment, usually in the relation within a building (residential or industrial).
CAT IV600V is completely safe to use under the environment of CAT I 1000V, CAT II 1000V, CAT III 1000V, and CAT IV600V
CAT III 1000V means that it is safe to use within 1000V under the environment of CAT I 1000V, CAT II 1000V and CAT III 1000V
Intelligent Electricity Consumption Reminder
Auto Power Off – After about 3 minutes without any operation or signal detection, the voltage detector will be automatically shut down to save power, which can also extend the battery life;
Low Battery Indicator – It is helpful for you to use the pen safely. When the power of the pen is insufficient, the LCD screen will give relevant prompts to remind you to replace the battery in time, so as to avoid using the pen when the pen has no power.
▲This Voltage Tester is specially designed for the home safety test voltage. Therefore, it can only measure the AC current, not the DC current.
▲Avoid that customers can not detect the leakage of electrical appliances, this tester will also react to static electricity, ensuring the safety of customers.
▲If there is any problem with your tester received, you can return/replace this product purchased here within 24 months without giving any reason.
▲Please do not hesitate to ask for help from our after-sales service, we are always here for you.
The Differences Between the Latest NCV Tester VT02 and the Previous VT01
A helpful voltage tester pen which can protect you
►Dual Range of AC Voltage: 48V-1000V/12V-1000V
►Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
►Alarm Mode: Sound & light & Screen alarm
►Electric Torch: LED illumination
►Low-voltage indicator: Yes
►Power Source: 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
►Service Temperature: 0-40℃
►Storage Temperature: -10-50℃
►Safety Compliance: CAT.III 1000V CAT.IV 600V；CE
Please press the power button for 2 seconds to switch it on
▲Non-Contact & Safe Voltage Tester – Testing can be achieved without physical contact for its NCV Inductive Probe; Insulation operation ensures the safety of testing; In testing AC voltage, it can automatically detect the live wire or null wire; Intelligently identify Electric Field; In the vicinity of the voltage to be tested, the pen will give an alarming sound；Safety Compliance：CAT.III 1000V CAT.IV 600V；CE
▲Adjustable Sensitivity & Dual Range Testing – Adjustable sensitivity makes its measurement more sensitive and flexible;The Voltage Tester Pen has the dual testing range, you can adjust the sensitivity according to your needs(12-1000V AC or 48-1000V AC); Automatic Recognition of Voltage Intensity; In using, the NVC sensor of probe can automatically identify the voltage and display it on the LCD screen, simple and clear
▲High Definition LCD Screen & Low Battery Indicator – When testing the voltage, the brightness bar on the screen will tell you the voltage intensity; The screen will light up in red or green to distinguish the Live/Null Wire; When the battery voltage drops to less than 2.5 V, the flashlight of LED display reminds you to replace the battery
▲Buzzer Alarm & LED Flashlight – A white LED flashlight with high brightness and low power consumption helps in illuminating the workspace in dark; The lighting lamp and the probe are combined together, convenient for measuring; The buzzer alarm is loud;Triple alarms of sound, light and screen display for testing
▲Auto Power Off & Portable Pencil Hook – After about 3 minutes without any operation or signal detection, the voltage detector will be automatically shut down to extend the battery life and save energy; the convenient portable pencil hook help you to take it out easily; 24-month service